Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colette

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi, just wanted to apply to the guild...

IGN : Colette

Real Age : 16

Strengths : I'm an active player on Mabinogi, I'm considerate of others, and I get along well with other players.

Why do I want to be part of this guild? Well basically im interested in finding a guild that likes to host member activities, encourages guild chat, and is considerate of others. Also, I've heard good things of this guild from other people.

Description of myself: I'd describe myself as having a very settle personality, therefore im almost always happy and don't get angered very easily. I'm a big fan of online games because I like to make friends with other people. I dislike being mean to others, so if I have rude comments I keep them to myself. Also, I dont get overly obssesed with a game, so i am in no way dramatic. I guess what Im trying to say is that Im an overall good person
cheers
Back to top Go down
Hereticus
Guild Officer
Hereticus

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 am

Colette, I would like to inform you that your application has been reviewed and accepted.

Welcome to Kamikaze
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1